Patient Advocates in Eastern NC Saving Locals Time and Money!
As Independent Patient Advocates in Eastern NC, one of our goals in the services we provide is to save our clients time and money! Most recently we have had some great wins for our clients and we’ve helped them save thousands of dollars!
Medical Bills and Health Insurance coverage issues are becoming more frequent concerns for individuals. Our local clients tell us that the number of medical bills continues to rise and they get even more difficult to understand. This raises the question, Am I being billed correctly? or Why are these bills so high?
Here’s how we help out clients and save them time and money.
Here are the top 5 ways.
- A Patient Advocate can negotiate medical bills. When negotiating your medical bills you can get a handle on a long-term plan to pay off debt and you may be able to get your debt reduced considerably.
- A Patient Advocate will guide you in checking for mistakes in medical bills. Since many medical bills are incorrect, Patient Advocates know how to spot errors.
- A Patient Advocate can navigate the health insurance maze with you! Helping you verify in-network coverage prior to visits, deductibles, copays, out-of-pocket maximums, and Co-Insurance.
- A Patient Advocate can guide you through the maze of Long Term Care Insurance setup and maintenance. We can review your policy with you, help you understand, and clarify the details of waiting periods and deductibles.
- As Patient Advocates, we can assist with filing appeals or file the appeals for you with commercial insurance or Medicare.
These are just some of the ways that as Patient Advocates we help save our clients money and time. With the ever-changing world of healthcare, we continue to think outside the box when it comes to ways to help our clients.